Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter the Cost center during GI

lawrei99
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ,

As business users make multiple errors of picking up the wrong Cost centers during GI ( 201/202 ) , they are looking out for filtering / displaying Cost centers from which they should select & not the complete list of Cost centers available in system.

Is there any possibility to do this by config or through Abap codes and whether its recommendable as this seems more of User's error than SAP .

Regards,

Lawrei

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please configure in Transaction OKB9 ( Automatic Account Assignment ). System will automatically input cost centers for the designed company code and GL account ..

Regards

Sarada

lawrei99
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sarada ,

Thanks for your comments .

Just to make my question clear ,I am looking not to default a single cost center but to filter out certain cost center only during Good Issue movement i.e. 201 / 202 movement type .

Regards,

Lawrei99

Former Member
0 Kudos

If one user is doing GI only to one cost center, then in menu: System -> User Profile -> Own Data, Parameters tab, add parameter ID = KOS, and the cost center for that user. Then, in every transaction with cost center field, that value will default.

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you select the Dropdown list for cost center by pressing F4 , users can set their "Favourites" and insert their specific cost centers, so next time they take dropdown, only those will display.

Other wise you will need to use MB_MIGO_ITEM_BADI and add your validations there .