cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to open 2 on-demand subreports using 1 link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a main report Customer Orders, with 3 on-demand subreports - PO Detail, Invoice Detail, Shipment Detail.

Is it possible to build a command or a link to open all 3 subreports with one click, rather than clicking to open each subreport tab separately?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Not that I know of... Change them from on demand to not on demand so the data is there to view. They still have to click the Subreport link but no waiting.

Possibly putting the subreports in the group header will make them run and show the data but that is very taxing on the DB server, the subreport runs each time a group is created on the page.

You may want to rethink your report, if you can get the data into the main report, seems the info should be there anyways, and put those details in the detail section and/or group on each PO Detail, Invoice Detail, Shipment Detail.

Don

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply....I really didn't think this could be done, but was asked to see if the user could open all 3 tabs to navigate between them easier. Too much detail data to include in the main report.