Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication WDA-Flash does not work only in my computer

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have already created several Webdynpro programs with Flash Islands inside, these programs works ok, the communication between Webdynpro ABAP and Flash works good, the objects i share from WDA to Flash are transfered and Flash make graphics well.

I have been always working in my personnel computer , so i run the WDA programs and browser opens and show the WDA objects and Flash graphics.

But suddenly if i runs that WDA programs, the comunication between Webdynpro and Flash does not works, i mean the browser opens and show the WDA objects and show the Flash container, but no one (any) data are transfered from WDA to Flash, so Flash graphics does not appears. But this happens only in my personnel computer, i mean if others SAP users log on in their computers and run same WDA programs, these works ok (WDA-Flash communication works) , even if i log on with my SAP user in other computer i run the WDA programs and these works ok , the data objects from WDA are transfered to Flash and Flash graphics are displayed. The WDA-Flash communication does not works only in my computer (laptop).

I have not made any changues in my computer or in my SAP GUI installed in my computer , so i really don know what is happening, i alwas been working in same computer and the WDA-Flash communications works ok until yesterday, but suddenly the WDA-Flash communication does not works , just in my computer.

Any idea ? Please help.

Regards

Frank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have not encountered this . Probably, clearing browser cache, temporary files might help. Otherwise, you may have to check if you have updated any flash player version ?

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Baskaran

I have not made any changes in my Flash Builder version , this is the same version since begin.

But if i sign with my SAP user in other computer wich even has not installed Flash , the WDA programs runs ok and WDA-Flash communication works well , because the WDA program contains the MIME object generated by Flash .

I really do not know what happens , or if i must to reinstall the SAPLOGON / SAP GUI in my computer , but i have not made any changes in these.

I'm going to clear temporary files of browser for check if with this action the SAP-Flash communication works.

Best Regards

Frank

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I clear temporary files of browser (and cookies) , but communication WDA-Flash does not works (only in my laptop).

WDA program changes and Flash program changes that i made in my computer, i need to test it in other computer (with my same SAP user) because if run the WDA application in my computer the WDA-Flash communication does not works.

Any idea ? Please Help ..

Best Regards

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

if it is working elsewhere but your PC then i would troubleshoot your PC than digging SAP software :).

Have no idea why it is all on a sudden not working in your PC ??

former_member425121
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I installed again SAP GUI but communication WDA-Flash remains not working.

Finally, i tried by connecting with my same laptop but in other network node and it works .

I really do not know what happens with network nodes , but that was the problem, if i connect to enterprise network in other network node (place) , i log on SAP and the communication WDA-Flash works ok.

Best Regards

Frank