cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELIVERY Billing class and ORDER Billing class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am maintiang an custom table and I Need to add DELIVERY Billing class and ORDER Billing class entries for a list of country.I am not sure where I can find this info in customising or is there any table which hold this info per country wise can you help.

Regards,

Amanda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Billing types can be found in t.code VOFA (table V_TVFK).How the billing documents are assigned to sales documents can be seen in the definition of sales document in t.code VOV8. To find what are the billing documents used, you can check in copy control settings VTFA (order ->billing document) and VTFL(delivery to billing document).

Any contry specific features for billing documents can be found at path SPRO->Sales and distribution->billing->billing documents->country-specific features. If you mean anything else, can you provide the details?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva ,

Thank you for your reply, could you help me like what is the billing class maintained I need to mintained Billing class in the table .

Client ID Billing class Country Billing type

"D = Delivery Related

O = Order Related"

Regards,

Amy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please let me know what do you mean by Billing Class ?? If you want to know whether it is order related or delivery related billing, you can check in VBAP and the field name is FKREL

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Lakshmipathi

Regards,

Amy

Answers (0)