cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization limited for only one cost center in any FI posting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm trying to set up authorization for only one cost center in SAP. If I have a posting with several lines and different cost centers the authorization does not have any influence. The complete posting document with all other cost centers can be displayed from t-code KSB1.

Could you give me any advice if it is possible to set up the authorization as required and how?

Thank you for your help!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Use Authorization Object K_CCA with value as the cost center you desire. Use activity as 3027 and 3028 if you want to display only line items and totals value for your particular cost center

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Edited by: Sanil K Bhandari on Jun 9, 2011 9:39 PM

<a href="http://www.vcq.biz/">cute babies wallpapers</a>, <a href="http://www.utorrent.name/">utorrent</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I set up the role with all the cost center ojects like K_CCA, limited only to one cost center. This works when I start t-code KSB1 with a wrong cost center. No data are displayed. But when I enter the correct cost center and go then directly from the line items with a double click to the FI posting all other line itmes with cost centers which are not in the role, can be displayed.

Regards

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi

in su24, find the authorization object for cost center for T code FB03

Regards

Sanil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok, but there I don't have the possibilty to make any limitation for cost centers. And since we use the g/l accounts with different cost centers I can't use these objects for the authorization.

I must have the possiblity to block the access only for all other cost centers and the corresponding lines in the FI postings.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have exactly the same issue.  Did you get an answer or a solution to your problem?

Thanks

mnoe
Participant
0 Kudos

Same here, any neat trick for that problem?

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

First of all which is the T code that you are executing ?

The authorization object that comes in to picture is K_CCA , where in you can control the cost center .

Cheers ,

Dewang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I run t-code KSB1. The role I have created is limited to the cost center . What should T-code SU24 do? I have all the objects in my role.

Thanks.

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

I don't have system access right now otherwise i would have told you the exact object to be used to display cost center data for some user and restricting it for others. If this is your requirement then please execute KS03 in SU24. It will give you list of checks you can get implemented for cost center master data. Use K_CCA various activities like 01(create), 02 (change)and 03(display) and assign the object with activity in user profile. This will do the needful.

Regards

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have quote earlier also , check for the authorization object K_CCA for cost center .

use PFCG to view the role and in that check what are the values that are entered in the authorization object K_CCA .

Cheers ,

Dewang

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Please run KSB1 or KS01 in SU24, find the authorization object for the activities you want to be implemented against user profile. Ask your basis consultant to implement the same.

Regards