cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discontinuity and Follow-up Materials for Finish Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

We have used for a long time the Discontinuity functionality and Follow-up Materials for Raw and Packaging materials (components in BOMs).

We would like to use the same functionalities for Finish Goods, but after setting fields in MRP4 View, it seems not to work as it did for components.

Is it possible to reproduce the same effect in Finish Goods as we had with components, i.e., use some kind of Discontinuity and Follow-up materials for Finish Goods?

Thank you all in advance for any support.

Best Regards,

Alberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Need to define the supersession chain interchangeability to acheive the same.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/1a/260a22259c2f469cb306e476cabacc/frameset.htm

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nandha,

First of all, I must apologize to you because my post was unclear.

We still plan under the old PP functionalities (R/3 V4.7), but, as I couldn't find any forum directly linked to that Module, I wondered if posting the thread under APO functionalities I would receive some info.

So, if you could support me considering our current usage of the PP functionalities, I would most certainly be grateful.

If not, if you could me guide to the correct Forum, I would most certainly be grateful.

Anyhow, many thanks for your attention and again, sorry if my posting was not clear enough.

Best regards,

Alberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the same functionality for fg's also in R3.

The correct forum is ERP Manufactruing PP

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, thank you for the orientation.

I'll move the thread to that forum, then.

Best regards,

Alberto