cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we add search filters to CV04N?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i am being asked to do is add different search filters to CV04N. Is it possible to add a search field at CV04N?

My customers case: "We use CV04N to track vehicle software editions. What we need is a screen that we can track software edition documents according to vehicle and date and filter them. I have to be able to give a report like this:

___Vehicle type | Vehicle code | Document Type | Document | Output date__ | From date | etc..___

_______A______|A001_______ | SFT__________ | S001____ | DD/MM/YY_ | DD/MM/YY| etc.._

_______A______|A001_______ | SFT__________ | S002____ | DD/MM/YY_ | DD/MM/YY| etc.._

_______A______|A002_______ | SFT__________ | S001____ | DD/MM/YY_ | DD/MM/YY| etc.._

_______B______|B001_______ | SFT__________ | S002____ | DD/MM/YY_ | DD/MM/YY| etc.._

When i double click to the document field at the report, i can reach Vehicle code (Equipment master column) at Object Links tab. But i have to double click and see the vehicle code then go back and see the date etc."

- Is it possible to add Vehicle type and vehicle code to the basic report of CV04N?

- Or what i have to do is create another report with a Z tcode?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your kind respons.

I have done what you described. It worked. And I also made them "entry required" fields from CT04.

My clients can get the reports that they want now.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai...

Your requirement is very genuine it is already availabale with SAP standards it self, but you have to do little bit configuration,

you can follow the following steps

1) create a class with the tcode CL02, should have all the attributres like Vehical code, vehical type etc, by choosing proper characteristics.

2) Attached this class to that document type in the configuration part.

3) Then you will see Additional Tab in the cv01n, CV02N, CV03N & CV04N screen as soon as you select that document type.

4) Automatically it will come in the output of CV04N.

5) Create you own screen variant for that output

you object will fulfill. Revert if any problem exists.

Cheers

KHS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you will have to create another Z program / T code as it is very specific and the fields are nto readily available on CV04n!