Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Can we add search filters to CV04N?

Hi,

What i am being asked to do is add different search filters to CV04N. Is it possible to add a search field at CV04N?

My customers case: "We use CV04N to track vehicle software editions. What we need is a screen that we can track software edition documents according to vehicle and date and filter them. I have to be able to give a report like this:

___Vehicle type | Vehicle code | Document Type | Document | Output date__ | From date | etc..___

_______A______|A001_______ | SFT__________ | S001____ | DD/MM/YY_ | DD/MM/YY| etc.._

_______A______|A001_______ | SFT__________ | S002____ | DD/MM/YY_ | DD/MM/YY| etc.._

_______A______|A002_______ | SFT__________ | S001____ | DD/MM/YY_ | DD/MM/YY| etc.._

_______B______|B001_______ | SFT__________ | S002____ | DD/MM/YY_ | DD/MM/YY| etc.._

When i double click to the document field at the report, i can reach Vehicle code (Equipment master column) at Object Links tab. But i have to double click and see the vehicle code then go back and see the date etc."

- Is it possible to add Vehicle type and vehicle code to the basic report of CV04N?

- Or what i have to do is create another report with a Z tcode?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question