Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to not display an input parameter when it is in user profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know this can be done, but can not for the life of me remember how!

What I need is that if for example EKO is set in a userprofile, and I create a program and one of the input parameters is purchase organisation, how can I not actually display this input parameter (as I would already, from the user profile know what their PO is).

I think it has something to do with MEMORY ID. and screen-group1

At the moment I can get the PO input to display the input screen and if you press return the PO input does indeed go but what I really need is it not to be there to start with!

Thanking you in advance

Ian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Initialization, Get the parameter ID 'EKO' value. If found, set a flag variable and populate the Selection screen PO Number parameter. In the At selection-screen output. If the flag variable is set, hide the PO Number parameter. If you are not getting it, paste the code you tried.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Initialization, Get the parameter ID 'EKO' value. If found, set a flag variable and populate the Selection screen PO Number parameter. In the At selection-screen output. If the flag variable is set, hide the PO Number parameter. If you are not getting it, paste the code you tried.