cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with accounting category in Service Entry Sheet (ML81N)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Here is my scenario, i have a Service Purchase Order with accounting category U, in this case my accounting will happen in the service entry sheet. OK? But, when im doing my entry sheet i select the category O ( CO order ), then i insert de G/L account and the CO order number, before this i save and accept the entry sheet, no problems in this process. But when i go to the transaction KOB1 to see the costs accounted in the order, the order don't have any costs from my Entry Sheet. So i've accessed the the transaction FS10, and saw that the amount was accounted directly in the G/L account.

My question is: why this is happening? Why the amount is not accounted in the order as a cost?

Regards,

Rafael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My question is: if my accounting category is 'O' in Entry Sheet why my costs are accounted in the G/L account instead the order.

Regards,

Rafael

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Each order should have assigned either cost centre or wbs element ..etc and these are linked some G/L account ..right.So when you post system will automatically post to G/L account which it is related to order.System will not post directly to order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

The point you´re talking about the invoice is unfounded, because i´ve done the invoice and the costs were not accounted to the order.

Anyway thanks for your response.

Regards,

Rafael

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok what are the accounts generated once you accepted the service entry sheet?It should post one account to debit and credit to wrx account.Check that debit which account it posted you will get some clue.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is accouunt assignment 'U' unknown then you can give account assignments while settle.It seems this is the reason amount is not accounted in the order.Do invoice it will account to the order.If you do not want this then change account assignment category in PO.