cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abode Interactive forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am woring as a SAP RE-Fx consultant, my client is looking for Standard Abode Interactive forms to create Master data like Contract and Business Entity and onter master data.

Can someone advice me if any standard Adobe Interactive forms available to use.

Regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

as already pointed out there are unfortunately to samples for interactive forms in RE-FX available.

Regards,

Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish,

I dont think there are any standard Adobe forms available for creation of Master Data in REFX yet. You can certainly develop your own. Alternatively you can always encourage your client to use EP and make standard Tcodes available on Portal or Develop your own iview and pages to feed Master data creation BAPI's into R/3.

I personally think this is an overkill, because the REFX screens are very user friendly and you can always configure them to show only required fields and tabs and views and make it available on Portal. But yes I can understand, Adobe, is an easy way to have field/Operations directly create Master data using forms instead of going through whole SAP screen and tabs etc.

So far I have seen people pass Excel forms or Word forms etc with radio and checkboxes to the field/Operations etc. data from these forms will then be manually entered into SAP by a user group.

If you happen to create these forms please share your experience and approach, positives and negatives too.

Jag