Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhancing an existing standard screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

i need to modify layout of an stsndard screen of transaction coois through badi.

can some one please help me out.

I have got the BADI name but unable to implement it would be a great help if you can provide me some example.

The BADI name is WORKORDER_INFOSYSTEM.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For example implementations, see the SAP Notes 806375 and 806247.

For adding additional field to COOIS Tcode, you can do the following steps,

First go to SE11 and give the structure name IOHEADER, this the structure used in COOIS Tcode,

Scroll down to last field, you will find an Include with component CI_IOHEADER, this the Include which can be used to add our customer fields, which are to be used in the Tcode COOIS.

Double click the CI_IOHEADER ,

It will ask to create a structure, click yes and add the fields and its Data elements.

Save and Activate.

Now go to SE18, give the WORKORDER_INFOSYSTEM name, Display

Menu Implementation> Create,

Give a name and create.

Click on interfaces> 'PLANNED_ORDER_TABLES_MODIFY'

Double click, put a break point, save and activate,

Go back and Activate the BADI which you created,

Run the Tcode COOIS and see wether a custom screen is created or not.

Read the documentation of the each interface, and also activate the Customer Include of the Master tables which stores the related data.

Regards,

Harish

0 Kudos

thanx but this thing i have done.. my question is how to use badi to enhace the screen. to show some additional select option in header and opertional level in transaction code coois.