cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complex pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

My client has a requirement whereby they need to bill on materials which have over stayed in their premises in excess of 30 days. The client deals with the business of storage of materials for it customers. They have proposed two levels of tariff 30-60 days 20USD and 61-90 30 USD. the rates are to be prorated i.e per day. Meaning that if a customer has 10 boxes in store which have over stayed by 20 days he will pay ( 20days X 10 boxes X 20/30). how do we go about this?

__.____._

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Josiah Mugo,

There are two possible solution for your scenario.

These are as below:

Option A:

Create two condition types say ZA01 and ZA02

ZA01 will calculate the value based on days for e.g 20 days *20/30

The second condition type ZA02 will have base value of ZA01and. It will have unit of measure as cartons. i.e. 20.

As per your need you can maintain the values in scale too.

Option B:

Here you have to create the routine of Alt calculation type which will take care of the required calculation.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thax a lot all. The client is a storage service company provider and the stocks are booked as consignment upon receipt in mm module. The same is deducted on delivery thru pgi. The standard tarrif on use is a for a flat rate of 30 days. The company has seen the need to surcharge the excess days as per my earlier explanation. An abaper came up with a report which can tell all materials and qty which are beyond the allowed days. This is the basis of the surcharge which is to be done prorata.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How system knows the boxes stayed more than 30 days?? you need to have logic to gate in(goods in) and gate out(goods out) need to calcuate the days. then map the pricng.

Former Member
0 Kudos

there is an ABAP program doing this. so the problem is to connect the number of days X tariff X number of boxes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you can also do with billing plan.. did u tried??