Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backflushing Direct Procurement items

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am trying to backflush the direct procurement items against the production order. I have set the special procurement key as "22-Direct Procurement" for the direct procurement items in material master.

But when i try to backflush the direct procurement itmes agaist the production order, the 261 movement type document is NOT getting posted. Is there any customization required to handle this scenario to post the 261 movement type?

Your help will be verny much appreciated.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Rachel_Tang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

There is explanation in the program:

Include LCOSDF0V

• Backflush sign

*=======================================================================

• Resest backflush sign if

• 1. not relevant for inventory management

• except for pipeline material (sobkz)

• 2. direct production

• 3. direct procurement

• 4. phantom assembly

• 5. bulk material

• 6. serial number obligatory

IF CS_RESBB-RGEKZ <> SPACE.

IF ( CS_RESBB-SOBKZ IS INITIAL AND

I_KZBSF = SPACE ) OR

( CS_RESBB-DBSKZ = DBS_EIGEN ) OR

( CS_RESBB-DBSKZ = DBS_FREMD ) OR

( CS_RESBB-DUMPS <> SPACE ) OR

( CS_RESBB-SCHGT <> SPACE ).

CLEAR CS_RESBB-RGEKZ.

ENDIF.

Base on the program, I think the direct procurement components are excluded from backflush, therefore you can't do this in standard SAP system.

Regards,

Rachel

former_member209175
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rachel,

Thank you for the information.You mean to say that for direct procurement items, back flush can not be performed during order confirmation as SAP standard. Is it?

I am providing the process flow below in detail:

1. Create Production order for Finished goods (Transaction CO01)

2. Release the production order

3. The purchase request has been automatically created for component items and in the "Component Overview" screen of the production order i could able to see the purchase request number for the component

4. Convert the Purchase Request to Purchase Order. The production order reference is available in the purchase order. And as well the account assignment category is F (Production) is assigned in the purchase order.

5. Make GR against the purchase order with reference to production order. So the material document has been posted with 101 movement type.

6. Now when i perform the order confirmation (transaction CO11), the back flush is not happening for the above purchase order item. Can this functionality be achieved as standard functionality?

Please advise

Thanks

Kumar