cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion of Price control from V to S when material ledger is active

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We use material X is with price control S and price determination 2 in plant 1000 and same material with price control V and price determination 2 in plant 2000.

Both plants 1000 (belongs to Company Code 1001) and 2000 (belongs to Company Code 2001) already went live

In Plant 1000 is Material Ledger and actual costing is active

In Plant 2000 is Material Ledger is active and actual costing is not active.

Both plants we have several sales orders and material transactions.

Question:

If I want convert the plant 2000 price control from V to S and price determination from 2 to 3 when several mateerials exists in plant 2000.

What are the steps I need to do now for conversion.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marialuisa_munoz
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You should use transaction CKMM.Please check the note 703604 which provides you a detailed information

about how to change the price determination control from 2 to 3.

Please take also a look at the note 384553 which provides you further details about transaction CKMM.

Best regards,

MLM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Maria.

I tried to convert a material thorugh CKMM but was showing close production, purchase and sales orders. is there mass closure all orders?

I mean collective processing.

Similarly for converting a non split into split valuated also I face the same problem

Pl help

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maria

I have few more question to make it clear to you.

We have ML active and for warehouse plants we have price control V and price determination 2. Here though actual costing is active it does nothing since the price control /determination is 2 V.

Therefore we need to convert those materials to have 3 S from 2 V. They have stocks and also sales orders, process orders, internal orders, and purchase orders created.

I think we need to close these orders if yes how to do through a Mass program?

Question 2:

for a manufacuring plant say 1000 the material X is FERT material with valuation type say 'new' . The price determination is 3 and price control is S. The same material in ware house plant say 2000 is created with price control V and price determination 2.

Do we have to change these materials in plant 2000 to have split valuated and do we need to create valuation type say 'new' in plant 2000 for these materials or can we create these materials in plant 2000 without split valuated.

Right now they use only one valuation type 'new' in manufacturing plant.

Please help.

Edited by: K t on Jul 7, 2011 7:44 PM

Answers (0)