cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to down load CCMS configuration to a file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

We have configured CCMS in solution manager for system monitoring. I want to down load all the CCMS configuration to a spread sheet, Basically i need to MTEs, auto reaction methods assigned, threshold values , description etc

Please let me know if there is any standard report or any other way to down the entire CCMS configuration to a file,

Thank you

Bimal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jon_friesen2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bimal,

Sadly there is no such feature (although you are not the first person to want it!). As long as you assigned your autoreaction methods at the MTE class level instead of the MTE level, you can get this directly from the tables:

CSMTOOLASG - central ARM assignments in the central monitoring system

ALCLASTOOL - local method assignments in each satellite system (use query WHICHTOOL = 030 to only see ARM assignments)

The threshold settings are always stored in the satellite systems, check the tables:

ALGRPCUSPF Alert: Group Customizing data performance class

ALMTCUSPER Alert: MT-specific Customizing Performance-Class

Another approach would be to create a custom tree in RZ20 containing only the nodes that you are interested in. From that tree it would be easy to go to Views --> Threshold Values and Views --> Status Autoreaction. This would give you a LIVE view of the current threshold values & ARM assigments (which you could print or save as a local file for your records if desired). True, it would not be in a table form, but actually CCMS is hard to put in a table form anyways, because of the tree structure of the MTEs.

Jon