Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC Rejection WF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

SRM 7- PC WF

Requester creates a SC. SC sent to approver. Approver rejects.

SC is not being sent back to the requester for further actions. AM I missing extre config?

I am aware of SRPO option: "Define recipients", but once ther not able to select WF initiator as a role.

Thanks and Regards,

Ab.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member578547
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes. You missed it.But it is not SPRO config.

See below.

1>>Create an event (eg: Z_SC_EV_REJECTION ) with Expression which is having : 0V_WF_CURRENT_DECISI = 'REJECTED'.

2>> Specify the event eg: Z_SC_EV_REJECTION in 'Acceptance by Contact Person' Folder in Transaction : /sapsrm/wf_process against with your schema.

Try it. You will get succeeded. If you face any problem..Let us know..We will help you.

Thanks.

Balaji.T.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Balajit.

Solution seems to be working, but now I am facing next issue:

Within Folder "Acceptance by Contact Person" it is mandatory to use task ID. Here comes the challenge:

By Using Task TS400007994.Rejection is working properly. SC sent back to the requester for acceptance or further edit. The issue is that task is already used for the Purchaser completion, when the buyer use Inquire button and can lead into a confussion by mixing completion and rejection.

Is there any generic Task for rejection with the typical subject: Your SC has been rejected. Please review?

Thanks so much for your wonderful hint.

Ab.