cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BC InfoObjects and Datasource 2LIS_02_HDR Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to create a transformation for 2LIS_02_HDR using Business Content. Can anyone guide me mapping between Business Content infoobject and 2LIS_02_HDR datasource. if possible where i can find all the mapping od BC InfoObjects and standards datasources in r3

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 3 ways to get to the answer:

1 - Install standard flow from business content and choose 'in data flow before' starting with the final cube or report.

This will give you the list of all the transformations, DSOs, Cubes and will let you choose.

2 - Look at table ROOSFIELDMAP where you put your datasource name and get the corresponding infoobject name against the

field names. This way you and install the Info-objects individually.

3 - Go to Metadata Repository and look for the standard cube. There you would get the connected transformations and the

infoobject. Here you will also get the relevant documentation for the objects.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Install the std flow relevant for the datasource. You would get update rules which would give you all the mappings. Create your transformation based on the mappings in the update rules and the delete it.

SAP Help also gives the mapping. You need to check for the infosource to find the same. See the link below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_bic735/helpdata/en/c0/29d638600eb67be10000000a114084/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

check these tables in R/3 system.

RSOSFIELDMAP

RSGENFIELDMAP

--- Thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks i am able to find mapping but still cannot find BC infoObject for

BRESWK

BSAKZ

DUMMY

FRGRL

HWAER

KALSM

KNUMV

KONZS

KORNR

KTWRT

KUFIX

KUNNR

KZKPF

LAND1

LBLIF

LOEKZ

MANDT

MEMORY

RESBU

RESBU_XX

REVNO

STAFO

STAKO

SUBMI

Let me explain again i want write/create DSO using BC InfoObject for Datasource 2LIS_02_HDR ,2LIS_02_ITM

Edited by: mabidimran on Jun 11, 2011 9:48 AM