Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default internal order for each vendor

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating employee as a vendor in FK01. Each vendor is created as internal order for doing employeewise budget check. So when i book any expenses for vendor, i want that internal order should automatically flow on the basis of vendor.

So is there any way from where i can default internal order on the basis of vendor.

Edited by: Deepak Agrawal on Jun 9, 2011 5:05 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

The only way to do the same is through Substitution rule by using an user exit. You need to create a Z table and maintain the mapping of vendor to IO. There after in GGB1, write a substitution rule for the node, complete document

Check if Vendor Account =X

Substitute using user exit

In the user exit call up the z table.

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can u share how to write substitution and exit?

Please share document / link.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

I have already suggested to you, to write the substitution at the complete document level rather than line item level. It is perfectly possible

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak

What Sanil said is the only way... However, my approach would be different

Create Internal Order & Vendor Master with same no as employee no... With this you need not create any Z Table to maintain Vendor to IO Mapping...

Create a subst in OBBH for Field BSEG-AUFNR.... Use exit RGGBS000... Read the Vendor No from line item where Account Type = K and MODIFY BSEG-AUFNR with BSEG-LIFNR

br, Ajay M

former_member221515
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Sanil

But i need this in line items other than vendor line items.

for ex:

If i post

Exp 1 A/c.. Dr

Exp 2 A/c.. Dr

To vendor (employee) A/c

Then i need IO in 1st and 2nd line item (i.e exp 1 and exp 2)

Is this possible in the substitution u are suggesting. These line items can be multiple. Because i can debit to various expenses and credit single vendor line item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, you need to use substitution(obbh) at document level, or use BTE process 1120