cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serivce PO confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in SRM 4.0 ECS. When creatingconfirmation to a PO, we have the option of marking "Last delivery"

indicator at each line item.

In case of service PO confirmation when PO contains multiple service lines, if user flags "Last delivery"

for one service line, it is updating "No further confirmation expected" at all PO lines in statics tab instead

of that particular line. That is causing user can't make any further confiramtions on PO.

To avoid this, my clinet wants to have a pop-up message on the confirmation screen, when user flags

"Last delivery" indicator. The pop-up message should have two options Yes and No.

When choosen "Yes", it has to mark the "No further confirmation expected" at lines of that service PO.

When opted for "No", removed the last delivery indicator on the marked line on confiramtion.

Kindly suggest how can I achieve it.

Br, Prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think you can achieve this functionality as the service PO created in R/3 will have only one line item and multiple service lines for the line item. When you try to set the Last delivery flag, it will be set at Line item and not at individual service lines.

regards,

MRao

Answers (0)