cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong display of No. of days worked in Payslip for mid-month joining

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We use PE51, form editor for payslip for indian payrol. Our issue is when an employee joins mid of the month or say 4th of any month, still in payslip it shows no. of working days as 30/31 days instead of actual days worked. But pay results are correctly being calculated on factoring basis.

Please let me know how to resolve it, we use PCR ZNP1 for factoring which is written as follows

ZNP1 Partial factors for India - /801(CD), /802(WD), /803(WH),/804(Nom)

/801 Partial period factor 1

RTE=TKSOLL Set

RTE-TKAU** Subtraction

RTE*KGENAU Multiplication

RTE/TKDIVI Division

ADDWT * OT Output table

/802 Partial period factor 2

RTE=TASOLL Set

RTE-TAAU** Subtraction

RTE/TADIVI Division

ADDWT * OT Output table

/803 Partial period factor 3

RTE=TSSOLL Set

RTE-TSAU** Subtraction

RTE/TSDIVI Division

ADDWT * OT Output table

/804 Partial period factor 4

/805 Partial period factor 5

/806 Partial period factor 6

/807 Partial period factor 7

Please guide, if i need to modify it for getting correct working days display in payslip

Regards

Tan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to fetch this data from the WPBP table. You can check in F4 which field holds the number of calendar days for emp there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply, please guide how can i fetch data from WPBP table , like WPBP of one employee who joined 4th of last month is showing as follows. However in payslip his working days displayed as 31days

CDays WDays WHrs CD1W WD1W WH1W WkHrs

28.00 24.00 192.00 31.00 26.00 208.00 176.00

Regards

Tan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we have similar kind of requirement but we have done by inserting the below pcr hope it helps

NUM=TKSOLL

NUM-E TKAU**

ADDWTEXXXX Here XXXX stands for the wage type which copied from Overtive you try useing GKSOLL also i dont remember the correct one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikandar,

Please guide me, do i need to write this PCR seperately or i can modify my existing PCR only in this way. Please explain me the wagetypes i need to create also.

Regards

Tan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can in either of the way , i just shared my experience

Are you getting this issue recently if yes , just check the issue with the existing PCR if not you can with new one without effecting INP1

is this for support project or implementaition project can u please let us know

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is now on support phase, our implementation is over in last year itself. This issue is an old one and i guess, its happening since beginning.

Can u please elaborate the solution, what wagetypes i should create and PCR writing also please explain in details

Thanks & regards

Tan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in that case the Requirement is to display no of working days of employee in a month

Here working days means

Total Calendar Days - Unpaid days - Paid days = working days ( please check the said one again since i have inculded the paid days and unpaid days if u want u can remove paid days)

so in order to fetch this

we need Calendar days that is TKSOLL

Unpaid days check the technical wage types /845 Paid days /846 ( you can have custom wage types too)

Copy a wage type from standrad overtime wage type that will be 1555

The PCR is as follows

NUM=TKSOLL (calendar Days)

NUM-E /846 Paid days

NUM-E /845

ADDWT 15555

Use ACTIO function and insert it any where in Sub Schema XT00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Thanks for your help.

I have written the rule as directed by you using ony unpaid days as given below and added in subschema ZT00 through ACTIO. RT table is fetching the value 1UND Unpaid Days: 28.00

WRD

NUM=TKSOLL Set

NUM-E/846 Subtraction

ADDWT 1UND OT Output table

Now please guide me how to fetch same value in payslip, what modification i need to make in Pe51 format to display the correct working days.

Regards

Tan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have written the rule as directed by you using ony unpaid days as given below and added in subschema ZT00 through ACTIO. RT table is fetching the value 1UND Unpaid Days: 28.00

It means the employee was on LOP for 28 days ?

now Fetch these result from RT into Payslip i think you are aware of Payslip modification

Note : Kinldy Test Arrear Process and check wht the value is comeing

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, as mentioned earlier employee joined 4th May, and payroll is run on 31st May i.e. his Non-working/unpaid days: 3days.

Normal payslip configuration thru Pe51, i am aware of, but please guide for reflecting working days under leave status what identifier or table i should fetch under "single field", do i need to include any rule there??

Regards

Tan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think, its fetching 1UND data from WPBP table in RT as given below, CDays: 28.00

CDays WDays WHrs CD1W WD1W WH1W WkHrs

28.00 24.00 192.00 31.00 26.00 208.00 176.00

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

we have option to fetch form WPBP and also from the PCR whihc we have written

Create a Text in payslip form as total working days and assign the Wage type 1UND infornt of that payslip through window display

Kindly change the text of the wage type that as 1WRD or else name as per ur wish

31-3 =28 days so i think the rule is working fine right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, i believe rule is working..

But problem is in payslip display thru pe51, what is did i added a text module called "Total Working Days" and tried to add a new group in existing window WL and added teh wagetype. Its is adding the wagetype 1WRD, but not fetching the value 28 in payslip.

Please help, should i manage it by single field or do i have to write any rule for it..??

Regards

Tan

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you please send the screen shot to my id

Note : once the issue is solved please close the thread with actual solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Required screen sent at your ID, please check.

Regards

Tan