cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

u201CStatus of org. unit XXXX for review XXXX does not allow activationu201D.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a problem when I try to activate some compensation plans for an employee. I get an error message: u201CStatus of org. unit XXXX for review XXXX does not allow activationu201D.

To change the status of the organizational unit I run the report, PECM_PREP_ORGUNITS.

My understanding for this report is that report should be run at the beginning of the process to reset the status of the organizational unit, and before the activation. When I run the program before the activation the report is going to check that all eligible employees for a specific plan linked to the organizational unit and to the subordinates org. unit has the IT0759 with status approved. If all employees have the status active the program change the status of the organizational unit to completed. Is it right?

The problem I have is that there are plans which can be created manually just for a few employees to give to them extra money. All employees are eligible for these plans but just few of them are going to have it. So itu2019s a manually process.

The problem comes out when I try to activate one of these plans. I run the report to change the status the error mentioned before appearing.

May question is. Is there any way to skip this check for a specific plan? To allow to create a specific compensation plan for an employee.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

dsharmak
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Raul,

This means the org unit has an incorrect status to allow for activation The activation program checks that the org. unit has the status 'Approved' or, if no responsible approving manager exists in the system, the status 'Complete'.

When the status of the org. unit is approved using the planning overview, this status is written to the process support table

rather than the infotype 0759. The status in Infotype 0759 remains 'Submitted'.

In order to activate the records, you therefore want to enter Process status from = 'Submitted,' and Process Status to = 'Active' in report RHECM_CHANGE_PROC_STATUS.

Report RHECM_CHANGE_PROC_STATUS allows such entries if:

1. Customizing view V_T71ADM26 has 'Enable Approval Process' checked. (which is the case in your system for MS11 and you are then approving using the planning overview).

2. The status of the org. unit(s) to which the employee is assigned is approved.

Please note that the second check mentioned (which prevents the activation of records which have not yet been approved) is only performed after note 1478804 has been implemented in your system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I change the status of my org unit, becuase I always have the staus "Open" it doesn´t matter the option that I use in the selection screen. I think that is the problem, I don´t know how to change that status.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In order to activate the records, you therefore want to enter Process status from = 'Submitted,' and Process Status to = 'Active' in report RHECM_CHANGE_PROC_STATUS. and PECM_PREP_ORGUNITS

and infotype level

- the status of the ORG UNIT will not be set to approved until the

approvel manager approves it in the new application "Planning Overview"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

1. Note the Org Unit ID:

2. Go to SA38 and enter the report RHAKTI00 (RHAKT, I -Ice , zero zero) .

3. Click Execute or F8

4. Enter Plan Version ,Object Type and Object ID.

5. Bottom you have check boxes for each status. and also for test run.

6. Select required status check box n also the test run check box and make a test run.

7. If the test run shows ur records with out error, then you can Run the report.

8. In that way you maintain different status for your Object.

Thanks

A B H I.

Answers (0)