Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking Deleted Batch Input Map from SM35

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to find the details of deleted Batch Input Maps from SM35. e.g. if some one deletes a Batch Input Map from SM35 transaction then I need to find the details of the user along with date and time.

I tried finding the table but I could not. Please let me know if this is possible some way.

Regards,

lalit

3 REPLIES 3

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We had a similar request from our internal auditors and did not find that it is tracked anywhere.

I just tested the Audit Trail transaction AUT10 and it did not list the deletion either. Maybe it can be customized.

We modified the deletion program to send a pop-up to enter a reason for deletion and then store user time and reason and some other info in a Z-table.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AFAIK this information is not stored in SAP database

(Check FM BDC_OBJECT_DELETE and include LSBDCF01 form DELETE_SESSION of FG SBDC)

You may ask system to store it in DBTABLOG "Log Records of Table Changes"

- (SE11) Activate the general logging for the table - the technical setting of

the table needs to be adjusted to "Log data changes". To check whether

it is activated for a table, use transaction AUT01.

- (RZ10/RZ11) You may also be required to set the profile parameter rec/client on.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

You can check it form Audit logs using t code SM20, if it is activated.It will also give details from which PC it has been done.

Cheers

KHS