cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed bin replenishment with min max strategy profile1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have one test case thai is "Fixed bin replenishment with min max strategy profile1"

1)material display-- MM03

2)Bin --LS02n

3)check WM stock --LS26

4)check bin and qty

5)goods receipt for qty greater than remaining capacity of (PD1-stype)--MIGO

6)goods receipt inbound delivery X 2500

7)Find TO number by material --LT24

8)Putawy confirmation ---LS24

Using the above information i have to do the test case,plz can any one tel me the prcess.

Advance thanks

PLkishore.

9)Check Wm stock ---LS26

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/c6/f843684afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/content.htm]

To do the automatic Replenishment, follow the below:

SPRO- Logistics Execution - Warehouse Management - Activities - Transfers - Define Stock Transfer and Replenishment Control - Define Replenishment Control for Storage Type

Give the movement type for the Warehouse and Storage type (319) and enter the replienishment technique as 1.

SPRO- Logistics Execution - Warehouse Management - Activities - Transfers - Define Stock Transfer and Replenishment Control - Maintain WM Movement Types

Enable the Automatic TO for the warehouse and the movement type combination (319).

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_470/helpdata/en/fd/90fbf4b3cd11d3b2ad0050045571f7/content.htm]

Maintain Material Master

In Warehouse Managment 2 view, enter the Storage bin, Min Qty, Max Qty and Replenish qty

Transaction to trigger the replienishment manually

LP21 - Replenishment for Fixed Bins

LP10 - Staging for Production

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mohanaselvan,

Thanks for giving n the answers,

Actually here my problem is why they are using MIGO and Inbound delivery and tel me the steps.

Earleir i done one Test case Replenishment for fixed bins but iam not used MIGO and Inbound delivery(only iam used LP21,LB11and LT12).

Thanks,

Kishore.