cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unrelease PR After PO in full release.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

After PO in full release. but i still can unrelease PR that reference to PO. How to block it, so it can't unrelease PR after full release PO??

Best Regards

Icuk Hertanto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the SAP Note 315448

ask your ABAP person to put validation by using BAdI ME_PROCESS_REQ_CUST

Regards,

Manish Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think in standarad it is not possible . It can be done through BADI.

Create the validation should BADi that ones Purchase Requisition is assigned to Purchase order it cannot be changed. You find in the table - EBAN whether Purchase order is availiable or not based on that you do the check. Check the Coding at the time of saving the document so that it won't allow you to save the document.

It worked me in Purchase Order

Hope this might help to solve your issue.

Regards

shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi icuk.hertanto,

While you have assigned the PO to the PR, you cannot make the "undo" to the release.

If you want to make the "undo" of the release in the PR, remove this from the PO and then, proceed with the change.

Cheers,

SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sandra,

I have also checked. But system is allowing to reverse the release even though it is already assigned to PO. Pls find out a solution.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harikrishnan_sap,

Check your customising, the release indicator.

Go to SPRO > Materials Management > Purchasing > Purchase Requisition > Release Procedure > Procedure with Classification > Set Up Procedure with Classification > Release indicator.

In the next screen, double click to the "Release ID".

Then, check the "Changeabil." value and check if it has the number 2 and put another value.

If the value is not = 2, then, it can be related to the "Field seletion key".

Let me know your results.

Cheers,

SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Checked as per your suggestions.

I think the changeability options are only valid for the PR release reversal as in PO.

But it is not validated with whether purchase order is created with reference to the PR or not.

Our requirement is that if PO is created with reference to PR then no changes are allowed to the PR. And if PO is still not created with reference the PR can be changeable according to the setting done with changeability options.

Kindly check.

Thanks.