cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Information to add Instances in SAP MMC which gets deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have recently encountered a problem in which SAP instances get deleted from SAP MMC. I need to add them again back to the SAP Management Console. Can anyone please guide me regarding the same.

Thanks

Rattandeep Singh

Edited by: Rattandeep Bawa on Jun 9, 2011 2:53 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MMC Console

File---->Add/Remove Sanp in>Stand alone tab--->snap ins added to

Select console root ... sap Systems

And check this service SAPsid_00 (instance no ) started or not in services

Thanks

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is only adding the SNAP in into the Management console and not the instances. If you check the SAP MMC then under SAP Systems you will find instances also which needs to be started and are linked to our start profile and instance profile. There is one executable provided by SAP for this but I forget the name of that executable.Please help.

Thanks

Rattandeep

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this service SAPsid_00 (instance no ) started or not in services?

Just add sap systems It will come all instances if all services are started in services

Former Member
0 Kudos

All SAP Services are already started I have already made that initial check, but the main problem is that inorder to add the instances under the SAP MMC we need to run one exectable mentioning the location of start profile and instance profile. I forgot the name of that file.

I have SAP Systems shown under SAP MMC but under that The SID of the SAP system is not coming. The services are related to the instances only but if information of whole system is not coming then we have to add it manually. Please help.

Thanks

Rattandeep Singh

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You delete and add it

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the same but the problem still persists. I will show you the MMC along with services by sharing my screen with you. Please let me know if you are available to help me on this.

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

give me a connection

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

sivakumar_kilari3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member