cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AVC and TOR

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guru's

This is regarding Confirmed date in the sales order.

In MMBE, enough stock is availble in unrestricted use stock.

I have created a sales order where the req delivery date is on 9/06/2011.

But in the schedule lines, system is displaying 2 delivery dates where the 1st line with today's delivery date is not confirmed

where as in the 2nd line, delivery date is displaying as 21.06.2011 with confirmed delivery date.

1. kindly let me know why system is displaying 21.06.2011 and why it is confirming on 21st.

Iam tring to test in IDES.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question has been answered. Please delete the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In MMBE, I have 14,508 as unrestricted use stock.

In CO09, receipts - 14,508 and issues - 182,101 , confirmed issues : 14,901

Stock : 14,508.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is your sales order qty.If you are able to see 14,901 confirmed issues the there might have old sales orders.This you can see in MD04 against plant and material.Remove those system will confirm the order.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have enough stock in MMBe.The qty confirmation depends on your avaialbility checking rule.Check in CO09 transaction why it is confirmed.In your availability check what are the perameters you considered to confirm future receipts ,stock ...etc.Check in MD04 also is there any open sales orders and deliveries available.If yes remove those then system will confirm current date.All your confirmation qty depends on which avilability checking rule are you used.

raviraj_sharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is Due to ATP check. The ATP check itself is a very big topic in SAP , the confirmed dates are calculated by that program. Check if there are any other issue elements for the existing stock apart from your sales order (like STO,Production order etc. ) , it may also depend of the Scheduling dates at master level. Try and find some documents online about ATP.