Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need suggestions for OM implementations

Binu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are in the process of mapping Clients OM structure. Client has no relevant data related to their OM structure. They want us to create a structure and relations so that they get a OM structure. These guys have multiple reporting for Loan and Leave application and have more that 30 branches. Their reporting structure is based on their products. And each branch handles sales of all their products and is headed by a branch manager who finally reports to VP of that product.

1:Any suggestions on how to go about mapping the structure???

2: If I create the objects Org Units, Positions and Jobs and their corresponding relations in Dev, can I transport it to PRD??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any suggestions on how to go about mapping the structure???

Please let us know do u have multiple reporting or Cross Reporting based on that we can know whether we have to go for matrx reporting or other

If I create the objects Org Units, Positions and Jobs and their corresponding relations in Dev, can I transport it to PRD??

we have two optins thee is standrad report to move the objects from one server to another

secondly useing LSMW or BDC

Binu
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

1: For Leave application is approved by his Line manager but loan is approved only by the branch manager. Also since its a sales company, emp working at Location A would be reporting to the Manager based at Location B.

2: what are the standard reports for transporting objects and when you said LSMW or BDC, u mean to download IT 1000 and IT 1001from Dev and upload to Prd???

Thanks,

Binu

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Leave application is approved by his Line manager but loan is approved only by the branch manager. Also since its a sales company, emp working at Location A would be reporting to the Manager based at Location B.

Location Cannot be Constrains since the Employee belongs to Same Organisational Structure , while defining the structure i think we shd be Take care of two reporting that is line managere and branch manager for this we are going for any custom Relationship since we have only one Relationship that is Superior , once this is decided we the rest part will be done through work Flow

2: what are the standard reports for transporting objects and when you said LSMW or BDC, u mean to download IT 1000 and IT 1001from Dev and upload to Prd???

Read the documetation of RHMOVE00 from SE38 Tcode

We have to upload the same sheet in both PRD and DEV

Binu
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help. I have sent you a chat request on your gmail Id.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OM Structure and approvals are two different things.

OM structure gives you the reporting hirarchy in the organisation....

Approvals are not handled by OM structure .. you need workflows to be maintained for approvals of leave and loans.

So your OM structure can be mapped the way you want by creating relationships.

R K

Answers (0)