cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Blocking procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, I need to create some reports in BW with data about blocked/unapproved invoices from Purchasing point of view or Account Recievable point of view.

As I see it, the Purchasing Order is placed, and later the invoice is created and afterwards someone decides if this Invoice is Approved for payment or not.

Could you please explain me what Transactions are used in the procedure of Blocking/unblocking of invoices?

Basically I needs to get this data, but I don't knwo what tables or Transactions are involved!

I found that the Blocking Control is in the BSEG or RBKP tables, but I can't find the Approver, Date of blocking and Date of unblocking

SUPPLIER ACCOUNT NUMBER

SUPPLIER NAME

INVOICE NUMBER

AMOUNT OF INVOICE IN ORIGINAL CURRENCY

CURRENCY

DATE OF INVOICE

DUE DATE OF INVOICE

AP CLERK

APPROVER

DATE OF BLOCKING

DATE OF UNBLOCKING

Any ideas??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Please check in SPRO- SAP IMG- MM- Logistics Invoice verification- Invoice block and explore

Regards

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In SE16, check RBKP_BLOCKED for Logistics Invoices

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your inputs. Actually RBKP_BLOCKED might be helpful, but it lacks BLOCKING DATE/UNBLOCKING DATE (if it even exists) and APPROVER.

Any thought on it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to check on the payment terms and default value keys for the payment blocks.

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

U can use the field sys-uname from RBKP and RBKP_BLOCKED to get the required details

Regards

Sanil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I thought about the Sname, but I'm not sure if it's a Invoice creation user or Approver....

But more importantly, where can I get a t least the Blocking Date from?

Thanks.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction MRBR is used for unblocking the invoices.

Regards,

Gaurav