cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change planning plant in Maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ...

In maintenance order , depending on equipment , the planning plant gets defaulted . If Equipment is installed in another FL whose planning plant is different , the order's planning plant doesn't change (Greyed) . Is there anyway to change planning plant in orders

NPB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you can only change the planning plant while creating the maintenance order only. in the initial screen (IW31) after entering the equipment specify the different planning plant and enter it will allow the same

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks...I want it in change waht is the way out ?

former_member223813
Contributor
0 Kudos

How can equipment which is lying in planning plant ABCD lie in functional location of XYZ plannning plant .quitte illogical.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have maitenance and planning plant same .Equipment was in maintenance plant XYZ and planning plant XYZ earlier . Now the same equipment is in maintainance plant ABC and planning plant ABC . In order , I am able to change maintenance plant to ABC , but unable to change the planning plant to ABC .

If I do not change planning plant and change only maintenence plant , what are the effects in cost reporting ? Since ultimately cost is settled to equipment cost center (which is now changed to ABC cost center) , I feel there will not be any effect . Old planning plant may only affect search right ? ....Please advise ...

NPB

former_member681489
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Costing will have no effect at all

An equipment and order may have diffrent Maintencace plan and Planning Plant.

Regards,

Jitender Suhag