cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Marketing Calendar - EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi community,

I am not sure if this is the right trade but I did not find a special one dedicated to EHP1 so I posted in the 7.0 section.

I am just implementing EHP1 and also would like to enable the new flash based integrated marketing calendar (IMC). We already have activated the business function crm_mkt_prd.

The links for IMC are available in the navigation bar of e.g. marketing professinal but I am not able to open - the SAP Circle just stayes looping for minutes/hours.

I also installed a new version of the flash player and checked some customizing entries - but at least the IMC should get displayed.

The RKT material for EHP1 explaing customizing but not my problem.

Does anybody have experience here?

Many thanks

Michael

Edited by: Michael Thiel on Jun 9, 2011 11:18 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I have been trying to activate the business function Marketing Productivity (CRM_MKT_PRD) in order to use Campaign To-Dos but I am not able to activate it.

I tried activating it using T-code SFW5 but I get a message u201CNo Activation Necessaryu201D and business function remains deactivated and hence Campaign To-Do configuration node does not show up in SPRO under Marketing Planning and Campaign Management.

Would really appreciate if you can guide me with activating this.

Thanks & regards,

Rohit

former_member214667
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

The BSP component behind Integrated Marketing Calendar(IMC) is MKTCALENDAR_NEW. You can put a breakpoint in the DO_INIT_CONTEXT( ) method of following view to start with:

MKTCALENDAR_NEW/MktCalendarVS

Then try to launch IMC and see if this breakpoint is hit.

Regards,

Shiromani