Did you mean: 

INSPECTION TYPE 89

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SIR

What is the ispection type 89

when we can utilise this type of inpection

If i want to create a certiificate at the time of delivery, so i can create a manul inpection lot for 89 type and i can creat cettiifcate??

if it is possibel what are the setting in img we want to do

pls help me

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

What is the ispection type 89

89 represenets miscellaneous lots. They are to create lot manually when needed. These lots are non-stock relevant. We create 89 origin lots just to check the quality. Suppose you have a raw material in stock. You did GR for that say 1 month back with origin 01. Suddenly you feel you need go for a check again, w/o any movement or stock transfer of the material. As you are aware other inspection lot creations is mainly associated with movement of materials, you will find 89 useful here.

when we can utilise this type of inpection

As I already explained, only when you need a non-stock relevant check on a material, you can use 89. Actually if you have a well mapped QM process in place, you should not need it other than an unplanned intermediate check. But I have seen a shady use of this when recurring inspection is not activated and inspection is needed for perishable materials, or audit managmenet component is not in use and 89 is being used as a audit check. So, its upon the business requirement where to use 89 lots.

If i want to create a certiificate at the time of delivery, so i can create a manul inpection lot for 89 type and i can creat cettiifcate??

Yes you can, I have already wrote the steps in a previous thread initiated by you. But I dont understand why you need 89 lots for delivery.

if it is possibel what are the setting in img we want to do

Maintain lot origin as 89 in the certificate profile.

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thank you for the fast response

i am choosing 89 type of inpection to the delivey is that

1 lot out of 1000 only customer asking certificate of the product in this case if i don't think that we need to activate inpection on delivery

so i think i can go for 89 type inpection and i can create manula inpection for 89 type and so i can crete certiifate

hope i clear you

pls tell me wether my methode is correct

i can go ahead with this

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah if your client requirement suffices, go ahead.

Answers (0)