cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting error in multimapping(IllegalInstanceException)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Scenario is proxy to two files using multimapping and FCC.

there are around 70 fields are fillers here we need to pass constant(n of spaces).

I am getting the error like com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_Pension_Axise_to_Scheme_com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns0:Messages/ns0:Message1/ns2:MT_Axise_Pension. Values missing in~

MT_Axise_Pension is the receiver message type.

Note: I am not getting the payload message request message mapping on wards in the pipeline step.

I have tested in the message mapping it is working well. Runtime it is not working

mapping level error I am getting.

please help me.

regards

elton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Trigger the proxy(end to end) and see. There should not be a problem.

Regards

Pothana

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

Also, using the input payload taken from sxmb_moni try a mapping test in Interface mapping.

Regards,

Zameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zeemer,

I have placed the file in the interface mapping. I am getting everything red mode.

zameerf
Contributor
0 Kudos

whether the xml you have pasted in Interface Mapping test has the <Messages><Message1> nodes?

Also, did the initial error at runtime happened when data is triggered from proxy?

Regards,

Zameer

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mandatory fields in target expects value , if value not coming from soure then you will get this error.

so take payload from Moni and test your mapping.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I have tested the same message mapping is working. but runtime it is showing error as IllegalInstanceException.some of the mandatory field I am passing spaces in constant

regards

elton

Edited by: eltonsaranya on Jun 9, 2011 11:18 AM