cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock to be deleted which have no material movement hostory & not in Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I have a strange issue as below.....

we have plant ABC with 2 storage locations 100 & 200. Sloc 200 created in 2003 & only one transaction done with 101 mvt type for 100 quantity. but now we can find 300 quantities with batch xyz, 200 extra,No material movement is done for this extra 200 quantity, I have checked in stock (MMBE) - Environment-material movements...but system shows only stock of other storage locations & for this 200 Sloc no data exists.

I have checked in Tables MSEG , MCHB also but could not find any documents or stock quantity.

Please help how to delete this stock.

Bheema

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in MB51 against that material any documents available.If you are not able to see then these documents might have archived.If you want to remove those extra stock you can use 551 movement to scrap.Check any purchase orders available for the material so that you can get some idea.If you are not able to use above option then contact SAP to remove the qty.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check out with MB52 and MB51 - if not it mite be archieved as replied by MrJurgen .

Regards

Anand

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

maybe your movements got archived,

in MB51 selection screen at the botton select the short documents, if your archive has an index, then SAP will display archived movements.