cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Balance

Former Member
0 Kudos

We need a query for customer balance

Example :if i will give the from date 01.05.11 & to date 31.05.11 and from customer A & to customer E then in report data will display like Customer code ,Name, group,sales employee,last bill amt,last bill date,openning balance(from start to 30.04.11),total debit(from date 01.05.11 & to date 31.05.11 ),total credit(from date 01.05.11 & to date 31.05.11 ),last balance(31.05.11)

Please reply ASAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Crystal report is best tools for your requremet..

You first get the simple query for fetching the required field and you can design the report according to your requirement by using the total functionalities of crystal report......

former_member218051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harpreet,

Rahul is right.

You can use JDT1 and OCRD tables in your query.

Thanks

Malhaar,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not want this type of answer becuse i know very well.

Please provide technical solution becuse i want same through sql procedure or query geneator report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harpreet......

If you know Functional Limitations very well then ask you technical consultant to develop such kind of report through his own code as it is not at all possible for a functional guy to develop such kind of report and please move your thread to right forum........

Thanks & Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harpreet....

Have you tried General Ledger Report Business partner wise.

I think this is most convinient Report which you are looking for........

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is not sufficent becuse customer group & sales employee not dispaly in genral ledger report