cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transparent Graph in webi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we make the background of the graph transparent?

The requirement is to superimpose two graphs on each other the way we do it in Xcelsius.

Any help appreciated

Env : BO XI 3.1 or BO XI R 2 both RTM with no Servcie Packs

Thanks

-P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Thanks for your reply.

Requirement is to implement Alerter like functionality in to webi; however in XI r2 alerter does not work on Graphs.

So I was trying the workaround to create two graphs and keep them one above other fixing the relative position in webi.

Details as below :

1. The x axis on graph will display the dates

2. Y axis will displays any Measure object say Revenue

3. Z axis any dimension say Categories

The bars will have the colors as per the requirement; only when the dates are between some specific ranges, say 20Dec to 31 Jan then bars should appear grey.

This is something like Alerter on graph.

Hence I want the background of the graph to be transparent.

Any ideas how I can achieve this or may be alerter like functionality without upgrading to any newer version implement this?

Thanks

-P

Former Member
0 Kudos

PranjalM,

In Webi you CANNOT take off the background color and make it transparent.Super imposing wont work in webi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can place the two graphs one over the other, however only one would be displayed at a given point of time. You need to apply a block level filter with mutually exclusive conditions, so that one of them gets displayed whenever a particular condition

is satisfied.

Does the above description helps? Else please explain more about your requirement.

Regards,

Rohit