cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

88.0: You are not connected to a company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I jus finishd developing an AddOn. It's VB.Net on a VS2005. Starting from there everthing works fine.

But now that I have genereted a setup-pakage and the AddOn-Manager trys to start the AddOn I alway get this message:

SAPbobsCOM.Company.88.0: You are not connected to a company. Of course I've studied other post in the forum to find a solution, but all the other problems ocure on diffrent computers. I get this error on the very same machine. But only one version works.

So, might there be a logical problem? Or should I just restart the computer and the licence service etc. ? Well we had some performance issues lately on our dev-clients, but I don't realy give this option a chance.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just in case some has to face the same situation like I did,

Well, at least I found what was causing my problem. But maybe this could be a hint where to start searching, once a similar error occures.

In my ItemEvent handler was a piece of code that was trying to use the UI application object. It was just a simple SetText. In VS everthing worked fine because I din't try to register my addon. It was just running. But once one tries to register ItemEvents are shooted. So I just removed this bit of code, and voila.