cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSPLAN Objects Last changed by SAPJSF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the objects created in RSPLAN are always stamped by SAPJSF(communication user). That means irrespective of login BI user, it always records the changes against SAPJSF.

my questions are:

1. Is there any configuration that we have to do to have right BW/BI login user against all RSPLAN changes instead of J2EE communication user(SAPJSF)?

2. We have authorization relevant variables in the planning filters, that means system has to recognize the BI login user ID, then only right data will be selected as per user authorizations, if system identifies just SAPJSF, then how will handle user level/data level authorizations.

Please advise me on this problem.

Thanks,

amie.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Even with the user SAPJSF under the transaction RSPLAN, you shouldn't have any issues with BEx reports or WAD reports.

where are you building your reports for input planning? under BEx input ready queries? Or WAD input ready queries?

Try them with the logon of the user, and that user should be used instead of the SAPJSF

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Diogo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will create WAD input ready reports and call the fucntions using the buttons in the WAD.

But still i am not clear, why all the planning objects in RSPLAN are created using SAPJSF.

How to track which user has created the objects and which user has changed the objects in RSPLAN?

Any configuration is requried for replacing SAPJSF with login user?

Thanks,

amie.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

The use with WAD won't be any issue, i.e., the user login under WAD reports will be used his authorizations when clicking on the button(s) and calling the planning sequences/functions.

I had that same setting before. When called RSPLAN the user interface for J2EE was used when creating/changing RSPLAN, although while using WAD or BEx with user login we used it normally and also that user woul be the caller for the planning functions/sequences and therefore using its authorizations.

Now we have the current user defined in RSPLAN instead of the J2EE. Our basis team did that change. Ask them for change that setting.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Diogo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If a fixed user is used instead of the SSO for BI_MODELDATA and WD_ALV_MODELDATA_DEST JCo connections these errors happens.

To resolve this, check the steps specified in the Implementation Guide under 'SAP NetWeaver' -> 'Business Intelligence' -> 'BI Integrated Planning' -> 'Maintain JCo Destinations' and ensure that the BI_MODELDATA and WD_ALV_MODELDATA_DEST JCo connections have the Authentication set using SSO instead of using a user/password.SSO. The BI_METADATA and WD_ALV_METADATA_DEST JCO connections must be set using a user/password.

Answers (0)