cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SFTP from XI 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know that PIXI does not natively support SFTP and that this functionality can be be acquired via an external adapter (Seeburger, Advantco,Aedaptive,Mandant) but these cost money.

Iknow the price of the Seeburger adapter, but not of the other ones.

I also read in older threads that you can build your own using some Java libraries.

My question is, is this still a valid method? Is there a detailed quide available on how to do this? I haven't found one sofar.

Thanks

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we have developed SFTP with Java modules, it's working fine and it generate logs in CC, we are very happy with this solution.

Fabio

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think there is any guide in sdn,but google it, you will find some sample JAVA codes , try to convert them in to modules it might work.

Unix Scripts also wil do job.

Regards,

Raj

AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with Raja, specially regarding Unix Shell Script.

In some past project, I achieve this issue in XI by using ShellScript for secure connection, called by XI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

We have a solution running with scripts but i do not really like that way of working because of lack of monitoring and integration in XI

regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with you Tom.

Unfortunately other solutions (like custom adapter) are more complex and with bigger effort. If you need to migrate a lot of SFTP processes, is good to consider this other ways.