Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Popup in VA01 after Availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have to provide a popup message in VA01 (main screen) after the material availability check when user press "Continue" in case the confirmed quantity is less than input quantity. I tried to use:

Program RV03VFZZ --> FORM USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_IN USING VALUE(US_ATPPR) and

FORM USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT USING VALUE(US_ATPPR)

but I am unable to trace the field (variable) contaning confirmed quantity. Question is: Is this right place for this if not then how can this be achieved (user-exit, BADI or any other enhancement spot).

/Mike

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can even use enhancements(implicit) for that .

try to debug it after that point it can be in

some system variable

and for pop up you can use fm

popup_to_display.

0 Kudos

Hi Vishesh,

Can you recommend which enhancement point will be good for this ?

I tried checking for enhancement point in FORM MVERF_PRUEFEN (include LV03VFMM) but these are before availability check.

Mike

sujeet2918
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

try to use Include LATPCF0D, and check for available Enhancement-point if it is useful.

Regards,

Sujeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

User Modification Program MV45AFZZ in this search for proper subroutine .

kartefact
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dj,

The confirmed quantity comes in the standard internal table MDVEX in USEREXIT_AVAILABILITY_OUT. There are two dates and quantity fields in this structure. The first one is for requested date and quantity and the second is for the confirmed date and quantity.

However, note that in this structure, if a schedule line is fully satisfied by the delivered quantity (i.e contains no open quantity), it will not appear at all. And if the line item is partially delivered, then only the open quantity (i.e. actual requested quantity minus the delivered quantity) appears in the requested quantity field and the corresponding confirmed quantity in the confirmed quantity field.

Hope that answers your question.

KR