cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Without confirmation(cor6n) , Goodsreceived (mb31) will not allow

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to know how I could restrict Goods received (mb31) without confirmation (cor6n).

For example:

FART material is FGL- ABC

I have created;

1. Process order through of FGL- ABC Process order of target qty 100 pcs

2. Next stage process order should be confirmed trough t-code u2018COR6Nu2019

3. Final stage is Goods received through t-code MB31

Now, I want without process order confirmation (i.e. stage 2), goods received (MB31) (i.e. stage 3) will not be allowed. If any one wants to do the process it will give error message.

Please let me explain stage wise configuration.

Regards,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi,

User exit should be developed to terminate goods receipt

posting if the status of production order does not indicate

u2018CNFu2019 (Finally confirmed) and u2018GMPSu2019 (Goods movement posted).

Enhancement - MBCF0002

Functional Module - EXIT_SAPMM07M_001

Include - ZXMBCU02

Regards

Vinod

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to above options given by other friends, you can use following option as well to restrict GR without Confirmation :

Go to OPK4(Define Parameters for Order COnfirmation)-> Select your Plant & Order type-> Go to Individual Entry General Tab---> Error Handling / logs ---> Maintain tick in Goods Movements & Termination of Confirmation if Incorrect Goods Movements

Save above settings and further you need to maintain control key with Auto GR (PI03) in final operation of your Master Recipe / Process Order. So that system will do GR automatically with confirmation of final operation and also there will be control over incorrect GR i.e. system will not allow confirmation without correct GR. Also you can eliminate additional transaction of MB31 as well.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Tejas

former_member207609
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can use the user status profile which can be configured in BS02.

Create a status profile and also create a user status there, double click the status then you can configure which business transactions are restricted or not, e.g. restricts the goods receipt. this status can be set right after confirmation. Create an other status which allows goods receipt, this can be set right after confirmation.

The status profile can be assigned to hte order by OPJH.

Thanks.

Leon.