cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear Noted Items appearing in FBL5N

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have an issue as below. One of our customer posted one noted item, later he created a down payment transaction.

While doing this down payment, he cleared the noted item.

Now the noted item appears as cleared item and down payment made is appearing as open item in transaction FBL5N.

Here I would like to suggest the customer to revese the down payment transaction and post a customer Invoice and clear that customer invoice by down payment transaction.

But here my question is if we do reverse the down payment transaction posted initially, then noted item will appear as open item.

Now, How to clear the open item.

Awaiting for your responses.

Thanks

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear prasad naga,

I want to clarify your question and i will give you my answer depending on your question understanding.

Firstly you want to clear the noted item (down payment request) with the in voice or to be cleared anyway.

So when you create the down payment you select the noted item to create new down payment while the noted item has no financial effect, secondly when yu create the invoice and clear down payment with it it will clear down payment (noted item was cleared depending on creating the down payment on it). So where is the problem??

I hope it helps you

Best Regards

Hussein

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

Since noted items do not have financial impact , when you reverse their down payment posting its request created earlier should not stand open in ledger. If it does then it means there is some configuration missing for target special GL in FBKP for noted item special GL indicator. Please check its properties , has it been assigned any target special GL indicator?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can reverse that noted item in transaction FB08.

Then clearing document for this noted item will be created and that clearing document will not have any line item.

Regards,

Gaurav