cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WorkItem ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My Work Flow Guy created a visualization in T-CODE SWFVISU that same DYNPARAM Name is using in my Application

Even i created one import parameter in window HANDLE DEFAULT method.... i called the methods to store the Work Item ID

that WI_ID is storing in my Component Controller. from Component Controller I'm assigning WI_ID to view............

Even i passed the parameters from Application>parameters>WI_ID = $.

When Work Flow ID is triggering in UWL. Error is coming that 404 is not found.......

Please, help me out..

NOTE: I searched so many sdn form but their is no solutions...

Regards,

J.Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182598
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

THis problem has nothing to do with your WD ABAP code.This is coming because in UWL configuration, Web Dynpro Launch system has been maintained which is pointing to the Java stack ( This is required to launch the Web Dynpro Java ).

Proceed as follows

In transaction SWFVISU for task launch customization, you can put in a parameter for "SYSTEM_ALIAS" which will be the value of the system alias for the backend system. (Ask your portal guy, what system alias he is using to connect to R3 system)

This setting will override the webdynpro launch system that has been configured in UWL registration.

Refer:

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/IntegratingWebDynproABAPapplicationswithUWLforworkflowin+Portal

Thanks & Regards

Prashant