Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BW-Broadcast Issue - No authorization to send(00001 recipient of type OFF)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is facing problem while Broadcasting.

They have it scheduled to automatically broadcast at 1pm every Monday but it is not working. When they try to execute the broadcast manually they get the error message as "No authorization to send (00001 recipient of type OFF)."

The recipient of the Broadcast is new to company.

I have checked their authorization for objects S_RS_BCS(Looks good)

Activity 01 ACTVT

Event ID * RS_EVID

Event DC, SE, TP RS_EVTYPE

ID * RS_OBJID

Type * RS_OBJTYPE

I don't have much exposure to BW security, can you guys please help me with this.

Thanks in advance.:)

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may want to do a trace on the user that is sending the information in order to see what is really failing. Make sure you are on the same app server as the ID, otherwise it might not come back with anything.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This could be due to the auth object S_OC_SEND (Authorization Object for Sending) needing value for field COM_MODE as OFF (Send Internally)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The issue has been resolved . While broadcasting in the Recepient tab we have option of User Id. If you give the user id itself, the system will fetch that particular user's email -id from the user master record, since we have not maintained the recepient's email-id in the master record, we were getting that error.