cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-importing RFC

sunilachyut
Contributor
0 Kudos

I created a RFC and imported in XI, created all the mappings (MI,MM,IM) and activated the objects. After this, I changed the export parametes of the RFC and re-imported the RFC but somehow the new parameters never show up in the RFC response. The response however has the parameter when I re-mapped but however it doesnt show up in the RFC response. Do I need to clear cache somewhere for it to show up in the response, if so would appreciate your input.

Thanks

Sunil Achyut

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

just change the RFC communication channel - only the description is enough - and activate.

Regards,

Udo

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Full Cache Refresh may help here. i.e go to Integrtaion Builder->Administration->Cache Overview-> then do all the cache refresh.

Still the problem, Then try to restart the RFC Adapter engine if the runtime value is not reflected.

I suggest don't activate RFC adapter etc in the system if it is a production environment. Otherwise changing the RFC channel and corresponding agreement will help in this case

Regards,

moorthy

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have this problem all the time.

What I do to prevent it is to delete the routing objects of Directory which refer to that interface (receiver/interface determinations and sender/receiver agreements) and do that particular routing from scratch. If it involves a BPM, I also delete the Integration Process from Directory and reimport it. After all that, I start a full cache refresh from SXI_CACHE.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

I would suggest you to delete the RFC first imported, it will throw up a few warnings... Just ignore them. Then import the Changed RFC.

Regards,

Abhy

sunilachyut
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Udo and Abhy, I tried both of your suggestions but still it dint work. Fortunately the basis team had to reboot the server and that did the trick, but its kind of strange that for such a small thing I had to do so many things and still it dint work. May be some OSS note might be out there to fix this.

Thanks

Sunil Achyut