cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Through which transaction USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMPH will get triggered?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I've added a field to KOMPH table for batch determination.

For that i've referred the below article.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/ru/03/f62c7dd435d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

1. I need to fetch a value from a database table. I've to write a Query in this User-Exit. But to write a query i need to know what are all the values available within this User-Exit as well so that i can fetch the values from the table.

But i'm not sure from which transaction this user-exit will get triggered.

2. Also can you please tell me whether the transactions VL01N or VL10 has any effect in this User-Exit?

Can you please help me in this?

Edited by: prabu.k on Jun 9, 2011 8:13 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I found the solution for the problem. The User Exit will not get triggered from that transaction. There is a separate User-Exit for VL01N. There is an "USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_KOMPH " in the include "FV50DF0K" of the program "SAPFV50D". If we code there then this will work properly. Thanks for your efforts ppl.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

User exits in MV45AFZB include are triggered for the sales documents, transactions like VA01, VA41 and a bunch of others (everything that goes into VBAK table). The functional consultant who wrote the specification should have explained this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The user exit which you have mentione feches data from teh following tables:-

1) KURGV:-Payer's View on Customer Master Record

2) KUWEV:-Ship-to Party's View of the Customer Master Record

3) VBAK:- Sales Document: Header Data

4) VBAP:- Sales Document: Item Data

5) VBKD:- Sales Document: Business Data

6) KOMPH:- Batch Determination: Communication Record for Item

This user exit will be triggered during teh sales order creation VA01, let me know the details (tables) you will be using in you query.

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Edited by: aadesh123 on Jun 9, 2011 9:01 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aadesh,

The Field i've to add to KOMPH is from KNVV-KLABC.

I've modified the structure of KOMPH in SE11. But populating it with the values is where i'm struck now since it is not getting triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. CHeck on which screen you want to add the new field.

2. You will have to modify the screen and include the field (KNVV-KLABC) in that particular screen.

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aadesh,

I've added that field already in the screen. But I wanted to make sure whether the user exit will be triggered from VL01N/Vl10 since it is not getting triggered from those transactions(i'm not sure if it requires some specific conditions to get triggered). If it is triggered then i can code the Logic to fetch the customer class from KNNV table.

Is there any possibility whether this User Exit will be triggered from VL01N/VL10?