cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KEAT REPORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have post one Billing document from VF01. After that when I am taking report from KEAT, I am having difference in 'Delta CO-PA/SD'

Can any one please help me out why the difference is coming and what I have to do?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradip,

I think you are reffering to COGS KEAT Difference ...

The condition Cost (VPRS) is part of the pricing procedure. It has statistic character and shows the goods issue value in the invoice. You can transfer cost of goods sold (COGS) by assigning VPRS to a Value field. Though generally we assign the Cost Components in Standard cost estimate to the value field in order to capture the costs with the breakup. You can still capture the VPRS in COPA to be used in some other report where you can use it as a total cost (though you can use key figures instead).

There is no assignment of VPRS to accounting as the COGS in FI is booked at the time of PGI and its advisable not to create a cost element for COGS since it would post double entries for COGS in COPA (remember COGS in COPA is captured at the time of billing).

Therefore it is obvious that you are having differences in billing documents for this reason and KEAT is reflecting the same

Regards

Sarada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

so you told as the column that shows a difference but which line shows the difference? Can you post some more details as there are multiple reasons for a difference...

BR Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After posting the entry from VF0, I am taking the report from KEAT. But when I am giving the Billing Doc. No. its shows SD-

COPA delta balance. ( Column - 'CO-PA/SD' )

Suppose I post an entry from VF01, and the amount is Rs.100

Now when I am taking report from KEAT, Column 'CO-PA/SD' delta amount is Rs.100

But other billing document having no delta balance.....

Thanks

Edited by: Pradip84 on Jun 10, 2011 8:18 AM