cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Delivery tolerance at header level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

My client wants to have delivery tolerance at header level which means while doing GR system should accept over delivery for the total qualtities of all line items of a singel PO. Please let me know how this can be achieved?

Srinag

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Underdelivery and overdelivery tolerances in purchase orders

You can change underdelivery and overdelivery tolerances in purchase orders at material level and at SKU level. As long as you have entered tolerances in the purchasing info record, the system will copy them as default values to purchase orders. Changes in underdelivery and overdelivery tolerances in purchase orders are made according to the following logic:

In order to change underdelivery and overdelivery tolerances at material level, enter the values that have been changed for an item in the detail view in the fields Underdel. tol. and Overdeliv. tol. If you change the tolerance values at material level, all the SKU default values that were copied from the purchasing info record to the purchase order without manual processing will be adjusted to the new percentage.

To change underdelivery and overdelivery tolerances at SKU level, enter the changed values of the appropriate SKU in the detail screen ( in the standard toolbar to the right of the table view). With the confirmation of your changes the system sets the indicator MT (manually set tolerances), which prevents this SKU tolerance value from being overwritten by a material tolerance value. Manually changed values at SKU level therefore remain unaffected by changes at material level.

PO Delivery tolerance at header level ,you have to make some alternate arrangment i.e. through user exit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know What are the exits available to get header level OD tolerance?

Srinag