cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALES DELIVERY BY FIFO METHOD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose Customer u2018C01u2019 give me sale order first,after that my second customer u2018C02u2019 give me sale order of same Item that u2018C01u2019 give first but my employee give material to second customer first, I want to block the this process ,I want sales process like FIFO

So how it can be happened

Plz reply me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaykumar.......

Welcome to SAP Business One Forum............

Actully you can do the same by Batch Allocation Concept which you have to book batches at the time of Sales Order if your Item is managed by Bar=tches.

Else you can control this by Approval Procedure or SP Transaction Notification........

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello rahul

my item process is already batch wise but how it allocate at the time of Sales order

& If i can't manage item by batch wise so how it can solved by SP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi........

When you Prepare Sales Order on Quantity Field if you press Ctrl+Tab the window for batch allocation will be poped up.

Here you can allocate/Committ the batches for this SO so that while delivery it will take out goods from committed batches. This way you can manage.

Second if you want to manage it by SP then you have to write a SP Transnotification where users will be restricted from delivering the material against second SO rather than First.....

Regards,

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

First solution is ok but i want to restrict by SP for non batch item so which code i have to written

plz rply me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can try this one addon.when u select the item in delivery form use this query

(select a.CardCode,b.ItemCode,b.Quantity,d.Quantity from ORDR as a inner join RDR1 as b on a.DocEntry=b.DocEntry

inner join ODLN as c on c.CardCode=a.CardCode

inner join DLN1 as d on d.DocEntry=c.DocEntry and d.ItemCode=b.ItemCode

where a.CardCode='C0001' and b.ItemCode='aaa') and compare d.Quantity+matrix Quantity equal to sales order Quantity.

It will wok,

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva

Where I update this query, i can't understand how to resolve this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sales-A/R--Delivery form matrixItemcode---validate event write the code.

Regards,

siva