Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Row Repeater

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Iam facing a problem with Row repeater.

The scenario is , Iam having a input screen which after filling and clicking a submit button will make this input group to invisible and the output will be shown in the same view. Consider the output is 40 pages in Row repeater and I traverse to 20th page .Then I click on back which just toggles the visibility and the input screen will be shown.With another set of input if I click on submit , the output in row repeater is shown directly in 20th page. Problem occurs when the output is say 2 pages and no row repeater is shown as last page I traversed is 20.(Row repeater directly tries to show output from the last page I traversed)

How to set the page of row repeater to one ,every time the value is filled.I looked for Row repeater property but It didnt solve the problem.

Regards

Karthiheyan M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to find a solution to this problem? I am facing the same kind of issue.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I couldnt solve that . I Kindly request SAP experts to answer this query.

Regards

Karthiheyan M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pooja,

Good , Issue has been fixed from your thread.

Is there any possibility for bringing scroll bar and pagination showing total number pages and ability to traverse to any page in row repeater.

If there are more number of pages , the usability is getting spoiled .

Regards

karthiheyan M