Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the requisition flag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement wherein I need to change the purchase requisition flag for the Operations and Components of a work order, from 'Never' to 'Immediately' as soon as I chnage the user status of a work order and save it. How do I do it. Can anyone please help?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please elaborate your issue with all details and T-code used.

Regards,

Dhananjay

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have found the user exit and everything else required. But the only problem I am facing is, I do not know how I can change the purchase requisition flag.

The explanation in detail:

I have a work order. I go to IW32 to change it. Initially, the reservation/requisition flag for all the operations and the components under the Operations and Components tab will be set to 'Never'. If I change the user status of the order in the header and then save, the reservation/requisition flag for operations and components should automatically be changed to 'Immediately'. I know the user exit that gets triggered at the time of save. But I would only want to know how I can change the res./requisition flag to 'Immediately'. I am thinking of FM BAPI_ALM_ORDER_MAINTAIN but I do not know the parameters to pass. Help needed to get this functionality of changing the flag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Find out a user exit that gets triggered just before saving the PR.

In that change the flag.